Friday, July 2, 2010

16 Weeks!

No news. Tomorrow is my 31st birthday so I was secretly hoping this would be our week to hear something but nope. Nada. In reality it is still early. Early-ish, I guess.

Wouldn't that of been an awesome present? That's OK. I'm not much of a birthday crazy kinda gal anyway so it was just convenient timing to throw that idea out there into the universe to see what happened. Whenever it happens it will be perfect timing. It has to be.

Tomorrow night DH is taking me on a date so I'm really looking forward to getting dolled up & lingering over a long dinner and a decadent dessert. I'm thinking lobster and cheesecake! You know what I'll be wishing for!

Have a safe & happy holiday weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!!! I hope it's been a wonderful one. And I hope you have a blast on your date tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday M-D! This is going to be an amazing year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Guys! You're so right M, this year starts a whole new chapter! Crazy!

    ReplyDelete