Friday, July 30, 2010

Special Delivery!


Remember I was telling you guys about the contest I won? Very quickly- I follow a blog of an awesome family who were (at the time) waiting on their travel call to pick up their ridiculously cute son. The contest was to guess the date of their travel call and I won!

My prize (Two children's books from Toy alley in KOREA!)arrived today with a really nice, handwritten card. Made my day.

I love them and I'm sure our little one will too! Thanks K, J, & M!

5 comments:

  1. You're welcome! And thanks for your nice email too :) I hope someone very special is reading those stories very, very soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet you can't wait to read these to your new addition! What a wonderful prize!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Complete randomness...I have the same teapot. The exact. Same. Teapot.

    But I do not have any Korean books, so I guess you're one up on me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL. I love complete randomness!

    ReplyDelete