Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Walking!

Since our last post I got my first dose of "one of us is sick, all of us get it!" As it turned out it was teething and a cold. Good times. I won't bore you with all the sneezey, sleepy, barfy (but still astonishingly cute and cuddly) details. Did you and yours get it too? It seems to be everywhere. Are you still out there?

Somehow in and amongst all of that grossness, Chully started WALKING! Its been a little over a week now. Its not his go to mode of transportation (crawling is faster and safer) but he is doing it and it is awesome. Everyday he looks a little more sturdy than the last and is able to go a little further. There's been some bumping and bruising but otherwise he's kicking butt. The other day when he was walking to me I was literally buzzing with pride and excitement. This being a mom thing is seriously fun.

Tomorrow marks 14 weeks home. I can't wrap my head around the fact that we've been home that long already but also that we've been a family of three for only 14 weeks. I can't remember what it was like to not have him around. Don't get me wrong, I totally find myself daydreaming about the days that I went to the gym whenever I wanted (which was never), or read a magazine uninterrupted while eating my way thru a bag of pistachios (which was weekly) but life is so much better with sticky little fingerprints all over everything. We're finding our everyday grind, you know? Wordy cheese ball posting coming. ;)

Since I'm sneaking a post in before the dude wakes up from his morning nap I'll stop yammering on and give up the goods!

1 comment:

  1. seriously, he is just TOO cute! love that video!
    hope you are all feeling loads better...

    ReplyDelete