Monday, August 15, 2011

We're Fans!

Like most kids who grew up in Ontario, I totally grew up on TVO kids. The Polka Dot Door, Today's Special, and Dear Aunt Agnes (Check out the quality of that!) were my fav's and I have really vivid memories of getting ready for bed watching that particular run of shows. Super typical and dorky (in a footed pajama kinda way) memories but that's what makes them so great.

With a babe of my own in my arms it was nice to find TVO kids right where I left it 25 years (ohmygawdthathurt) ago, channel 002!

Chully's TVO fav's are Arthur (We dance to the theme song every single morning) and the singing skits & promos the hosts do in between shows. This past weekend the hosts came to perform those very songs at a mall near us so we went to check it out.

Here is Chully with the hosts, Cara & Drew. He's giving the side eye here but he was having a blast, I swear!

Its funny the simple little things you pluck from childhood and turn into mini traditions with your kiddos, isn't it? Meals, games, songs...

No comments:

Post a Comment