Monday, August 22, 2011

Referral Call- One Year Later

This past Saturday was the one year anniversary of our referral call!
I've said it before, I'll say it again...What a difference a year makes!
We decided to celebrate by heading back to Montreal. This time as a FAMILY!

Hanging out poolside. Mike is teaching Chully how to blow bubbles in his drink :)




Notre Dame. The Prayer station I said a little prayer at moments before the call.


Playing in the park baby toes :)



Learning to kick. Chully LOVES the water.


Market stroll




Quick trip to Ottawa to visit the National Gallery.




5 comments:

  1. What a special day to commemorate! I still tear up and smile remembering October 15, 2011

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I'm only guessing you're Canadian because of the Ottawa
    Reference... Anyway, we're adopting from Taiwan to Canada to and I would love to ask a few questions if you don't mind. I can't find anyone else thus far with matching experience! My email is Alicia-Peterson@hotmail.com. So gladmto have come across your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I suppose I should have read more to see that you adopted
    From Korea... Still would love to chat...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Alicia- Sure! Congratulations! I'll drop you a line.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the pictures! What a special way to celebrate such a momentous day. Hard to believe it's already been a year!

    ReplyDelete