Wednesday, October 26, 2011

In A Nutshell

Hanging around at the park on one of the last summery days

Pumpkin Farm. We've been a few times. Its been a hit! Especially the animals!



Gotta have a butter tart at the pumpkin patch!

Chully's first day at Montessori {He is loving it! A more in depth post to come.}
Chully Art! The first two pieces he ever brought home from school! I had to boogie out of the classroom when his teacher passed them to me. I could have burst with pride.


First school pics! We're waiting on our order but I just couldn't wait to share!

Finally- for a bit of a chuckle...
Sparkie the fire safety dog! Chully was not impressed. Even after Sparkie gave him a sticker! That is saying a lot. We LOVE stickers these days.


Boy- time flies! I've been avoiding the blog for a few weeks now because I just couldn't face how long it had been since I've updated. I have so much to share but not much at all! Ha! Life, you know how it goes. Hope the pics make up for our absence. Even if just a tad. :)

M.

1 comment:

  1. Woo hoo on going with Montessori!!! Looking forward to hearing details.

    ReplyDelete